Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Ninth Day of Thanksgiving

Tonight before we head out to the fifth-wheeler to get some shut-eye I just want to say that although I was happy to follow Tom to Nevada, I am grateful that we only live three hours away from family. When we arrived at Lisa's house in Grantsville and walked toward the door we were greeted with shouts of "Grandma, Grandpa!" and lots of hugs. It did my heart good. We had a wonderful afternoon and evening with the Nelsons and look forward to two more days of fun and making memories with the Nelsons, Rushes, Washburns, Oswalds, and Lemons. I really am grateful that Tom didn't get a job in Alaska or Australia!

Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

Unknown said...

I guess I should be glad that you all got to spend the day together...I'm at least consoled knowing that I got to eat Jessica's wonderful cooking and spend time with my big brother and his family :)