Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag! I'm It!!

I may have been tagged before but this is the first time I've decided to accept the tag. I wonder how many of you (my family) will already know these things about me:

4 jobs I've had:

1. Sales clerk at J. C. Penney in Roosevelt 2. Receptionist/sales clerk at a mobile home sales lot 3. Multi-tasker at Student Relations at Weber State College (mailed packets to potential students, typed, etc.) 4. Cleaned house for a rich lady in Omaha, Nebraska (had lots of belt trouble with her Kerby Vacuum Cleaner!)

4 movies I've watched more than once:

1. An Affair to Remember 2. Bridge Over River Kwai 3. Pride and Prejudice (the long one) 4. The Sound of Music

4 TV shows I watch:

1. BYU Devotionals 2. Mormon Tabernacle Choir Broadcast 3. The Closer 4. Law and Order

4 people who email me regularly (actual letters, not just forwards):

1. Linda Anderson 2. Katy Rush 3. Diane Allen 4. Ethel Oswald

4 favorite foods:

1. cashews 2. cherry tomatoes 3. pecan pie 4. quesadillas

4 places I want to visit:

1. All the LDS temples in the world 2. Wales 3. Clifton Park, New York (Alan's new home!)
4. Some beautiful white-sand, isolated beach

4 things I'm looking forward to in the next year:

1. Going to Clifton Park, NY to see Alan, Jessica, and their girls for Thanksgiving 2. Going to
O'Fallon, Missouri, to spend Christmas with David and Amy and their boys and then taking Amy and boys with us to DeRidder, Louisiana, to attend the open house the Badgers are having for Cindy and Eric 3. Getting new carpet for my living room 4. Getting released as a Cub Scout Den Leader (if God wills it so)

4 things I like about my husband

1. He is a good father 2. He is smart 3. He is a hard worker 4. He provides well for our family

Now I guess I'm supposed to tag four people, and if you've already been tagged let me know:
Katy Rush, Elizabeth Lemon, Nathaniel Lemon, and Laura Washburn

2 comments:

Amy said...

Okay, but admit it... you're MORE excited to see me than Alan, right?

Edna said...

I can't admit it because Alan and Jessica might read my blog. They might have second thoughts about our visit to New York....