Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nothing to Say?

Sometimes I think I don't have anything worth telling about, but here are some suggestions for things I think I could possibly blog about but haven't because I'm too busy thinking about how I have nothing to blog about:
  • Closing on the new house (which house I love more than I love my 3rd child)
  • Welcoming 2 more grandkids this year (guess who & you'll get a prize)
  • Enjoying a general conference weekend visit with some of my favorite people
  • Posting pictures of my lovely new home (which my 3rd child refuses to do for me as it is time for her to be in bed)
  • Posting pictures of my family (maybe even embarrassing ones)
  • Praising my 3rd child (who I love only slightly less than I love my house)
  • Praising my other children (who I love only slightly less than I love my 3rd child)
  • Complaining about how someone keeps logging into my blogger account & messin' with my background & posting stuff that leaves my readers confused & maybe even offended.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I totally agree; you could really have a lot of good things to say about me. That should flow quite easily. But as for embarrassing pictures, just not any of me lookin' anything but my best.

Unknown said...

I don't know if you remember me or my family but I found your blog through Jennifer's, who tracked me down on facebook. Anyway we used to live on Ioka bench and you guys were such great neighbors. Michael was an awesome friend and I even babysat for your girls a couple of times. Anyway I just think about your family occassionally and hope that you are all happy and healthy! Love, Becky (Werry) Zabriskie

Unknown said...

I have some nice embarrassing pictures of Amy you could post if you want, Mom. I think that would make a great blog post.

Edna said...

Dear 3rd child, you are absolutely right. I do have a lot of things I could blog about. And I PROMISE to do so, touching each of said suggestions, as soon as I find my marriage license which will prove to Nevada how I went from being the Edna Lemon on my birth certificate to being the Edna L. Washburn on my drivers' license and Edna Lemon Washburn on my social security card. I can't get my Nevada drivers' license without it.

Becky, how wonderful to hear from you! I'll write to you later, after I take care of said problem stated above.

Cindy, I want them all.