Monday, November 14, 2011

Alone

Tom is in Reno tonight. He had to go meet with some engineers today and tomorrow he is going to a mine in Western Nevada. I have been spending the evening watching shows he wouldn't have been interested in while at the same time exercising, practicing some Spanish phrases, and reading my daughter's blogs. Now I am going to go to sleep so I can get up early. I will tell you about what I am doing tomorrow once tomorrow is over. I don't think I can talk about it yet.

Oh, yeah--before I go, I'll tell you I had an Amy experience. I got a letter following my routine mammogram telling me something was seen that required further screening. Unlike Amy, though, there was nothing on the second mammo. I'm glad Amy's isn't cancerous. I hope it stays that way.

Good-night!

1 comment:

Liz said...

We hope that things are okay!