Wednesday, June 24, 2009

War

Some of the greatest battles we fight are within ourselves. I just want to say that I am living proof that even in our darkest hours we can reach toward the Light and have hope that soon the darkness will be over. And it is good to be reminded that the darkness is part of the process of refinement. We appreciate the Light much more when we've been consumed by the dark.

I am so thankful to family and friends who, whether they realize it or not, say and do the things that prove to me that Heavenly Father is mindful of what I need when the battle is raging and I fear this might be the one that is lost.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Whatever it is, I'm glad you didn't talk to me. I would have just made an inappropriate joke.

Anyway, I hope you're okay.

Edna said...

I'll be okay.