Sunday, August 3, 2008

Did I really just set up my own blog???

One day I will find myself on the other side of the veil, and at some point, I don't know when for certain, I will be asked to give an accounting for the way I lived my life according to the light and knowledge I had been given. (Doctrine and Covenants 72:3 "...It is required of the Lord, at the hand of every steward, to render an account of his stewardship, both in time and in eternity.")

Thus I decided I would begin to take a look at my life and share my perceptions, my discoveries, my lessons with anyone interested in taking a look. Knowing that what I post here will be critiqued by others will make me give careful consideration to the significance of anything I decide to share.

But don't think that this is going to be full of preaching or confessions. Indeed, I would myself become quickly bored with such a venture; I plan to make this as fun as possible or I would be doomed to failure from the start!

So tune in from time-to-time for a peek into the reflections of my life, and hopefully my efforts won't be considered a waste of time for you or for me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm much too clever to wait for you to give me the link to your blog. Way to be progressive, Mom!

Edna said...

Wow! This comment has been here since Monday morning and I just now saw it! What were you saying about me being progressive?

Amy said...

Good detective work, Cindy.