Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What's Up?

I don't have anything in particular to say tonight. I just thought I should post SOMETHING since it has been awhile. Not much has changed in my life. However, I have started a new diet that is working. I have a free health coach named Lydia and I love her! As my blog title "Return and Report" suggests, I do best with having to be accountable to someone. Knowing she is going to be asking me if I have cheated at all keeps me on my toes. But after having lost as much as I have in such a short time I don't want to do something that would make me have to start over again into the fat burning stage. I am loving the way I'm feeling--lots of energy, confident, NOT hungry!

In choir we are preparing for performances that begin next week with a recording for a PBS program. I helped them learn their parts but they actually have a "canned" orchestrated accompaniment they have to use. I will be going to be a chaperone. (Does anyone have any ideas for activities to keep kids happy and getting to know each other during a ten-hour round trip on a bus?)

Well, that's about it for now. I'll see if I can find something more interesting to share next time. At least you know I'm alive, healthy and happy.

No comments: