Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Life as I knew it....

...is no more. But that doesn't mean I wish for it to be what it was. Now I have two little boys here to delight me and keep me moving every day! Michael and Laura and their twins, Kalsin and Kodiak (3 1/2 years old) have moved here and are staying in a trailer by us until they can find a house. We told them to treat our home like theirs so the boys would have space to move during the day. With each day I am more and more delighted with them and their antics. Laura is an angel and so pleasant to have around. Tom is truly enjoying having Michael here as a friend--a buddy--to help him with home projects and to ride to the mines with him every day. We are very happy they made the decision to start over again in a new place--our new place--and that they were willing to share their lives with ours. Thanks, Michael and Laura. Good-night, "Alsin" and "Odiak!" I love you!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Glad you're all enjoying the company. Just draw the line at Michael crawling into bed with you at night if he gets scared.

Edna said...

I hadn't thought of that. I'll lock the back door!